Thursday, January 21, 2016

Famous Last Words Week 1

I am currently working on my reading skills; I would like to be a faster reader. There hasn’t been an excessive amount of reading in this class yet, but there has been enough to keep me working at it daily. The material has been really interesting too which helps a lot. With boring subjects I tend to zone out and then go back and reread sections.

I did a lot of writing this week, to be honest it way more than I am used to. I think overall it went well though. I am slowly getting more comfortable with it, but I know I have a long way to go. My favorite writing of the week was the story. I thought it was the most fun to write because it allowed me to use a lot of imagination. This was also the post that I thought was my best work of the week.

There were a lot of good stories posted by other students as well. I looked through a few to get ideas for some of my writings and there are some talented writers in the class. In the coming weeks I need to remember to look through classmates posts for entertainment and ideas.

My other classes are going well too, but they have started off slowly. There hasn’t been too much work in those classes thus far with the exception of capstone, which is expected. I know they will pick up and get really busy later on so I am trying to get ahead in this class. My hope is that I can get at least one week ahead in here so I can take a week off to focus on other classes when I need to, which will most likely happen, and still be on track for this class.


Creative Writing Picture at Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment